COPYRIGHT 2018 SHANDONG SUPERHERDSMAN HUSBANDRY MACHINERY CO., LTD. ICP：鲁ICP备09096242号
You Are Here：
Economical poultry equipmentDaily maintenance
How should we do the daily maintenance of economical poultry equipment? Let me talk to you about this issue today.
Economical poultry equipment must pay attention to the following points in daily use:
1. After raising a batch of chickens, add butter to the motor shaft of the chicken feeding wire for maintenance. A few drops of vegetable oil can be added to the motor barrel to prevent rust.
2. After raising a batch of chickens, check the fastening of the buckles of the feeding line and the screws of the lifting system.
3. Check whether the line switch and contacts of the material line control are loose to prevent poor contact.
The use and precautions of the three heating equipment of economical poultry equipment, chicken hot air stove:
1. In spring, summer and autumn, the hot air stove for raising chickens should add less coal and more frequently to prevent the temperature in the furnace from being too high and continue to blow hot air into the shed.
2. After three batches of chickens have been raised in the hot air stove for raising chickens, the ash cleaning port should be opened to prevent excessive ash from affecting combustion and heating.
3. For the fan and smoke exhaust device of economical poultry equipment, each batch of chickens should be marinated with butter once to prevent bearing failure.