COPYRIGHT 2018 SHANDONG SUPERHERDSMAN HUSBANDRY MACHINERY CO., LTD. ICP：鲁ICP备09096242号
You Are Here：
Poultry keeping equipment supplier introduces the knowledge of poultry keeping equipment supplier
How much do you know about chicken breeding equipment? Follow the editor of poultry keeping equipment supplier to have a simple understanding!
1. Feeding equipment. Including the chick feeding pan is mainly used for the initial initial brooding and early use. The currently used chick feeding pans are round and square. Each feeding pan can be used for 80 to 100 chicks.
2. Barrel: The barrel is used for chickens after two weeks of age. It consists of a suspended invincible cloud copper and a shallow disc with a slightly larger diameter than the same. The barrel and the disc are connected by a short chain. Adjust the distance between the barrel and the tray, and store more feed in the cylinder, which can be automatically popped through the gap distance between the bottom edge of the Yuantong and the chassis. The feeder in the chassis adopts the currently sold barrels on the market, with 4-10 A variety of specifications of kilograms, suitable for ground level or online horizontal rearing. During use, the height of the barrel will increase as the age of the chicken grows. Generally, the height of the upper edge of the bucket disc is required to be the same as the height of the shoulder when the chicken is standing.
3. Food trough. Generally, it is made of wood, galvanized sheet and hard plastic sheet. Both cage and flat breeding can be used. All stone troughs should be curved inside to prevent chickens from eating and damaging the feed. In order to prevent chickens from stepping into the trough and soiling the feed, a rotating wooden stick can be placed in the trough.
4. Chain type automatic feeder. The feed is composed of feed trough, feed box, driver, contiguous corner device, dust collector trough bracket, etc. The feed is transported from the feed box to the feed trough by chain. The slot required for each chicken is 10 to 12 cm. The maximum feeding length can reach 300 meters. Reliable work, good performance in maintenance, and can be used for flat cage feeding.
5. Driving type automatic feeder. It is a feeding cart that rides on the chicken coop and is mainly used for caged chicken coops. Walk slowly along the upper track of the chicken cage, and distribute the feed in the feed box to each stone trough. According to the configuration of the feed box, it can be divided into top box type and cross-cage box type. There is only one top box type feeder. Material bucket, there is a stirring cage at the bottom of the material bucket. When the feeder is working, the water dragon will push the feed out of the corresponding six pipes and evenly flow into the stone trough. The conical flat opening at the lower part of the feed box leads to the stone trough. When rotating along the chicken coop, the feed will fall into the trough along the conical surface.
The above is the introduction of the editor of poultry keeping equipment supplier: a brief introduction to the knowledge of chicken breeding equipment.