COPYRIGHT 2018 SHANDONG SUPERHERDSMAN HUSBANDRY MACHINERY CO., LTD. ICP：鲁ICP备09096242号
You Are Here：
Best slat for broiler company tells how to clean the ventilation fan?
Ventilation fan is a type of air conditioning appliance that is driven by a motor to rotate the blades to drive the airflow to exchange indoor and outdoor air. Also known as ventilation fan. The purpose of ventilation is to remove the dirty air in the room and adjust the temperature, humidity and sensory effects. However, after a long time of operation, the filter screen will be blocked by dust and dirt, which will affect the air volume and effect. It is recommended to clean it every two weeks. Do you know how to clean it? Let's follow the editor of Best slat for broiler company to have a simple understanding!
1. Unplug the power supply.
2. Loosen the screws and remove the back cover.
3. Pull out the connector, and remove the filter screen and the back cover together.
4. Use detergent and water to reconcile the proper concentration.
5. Put the filter screen and the back cover into the container, wash for 10-15 minutes and then replace with clean water for cleaning. Do not immerse the small motor in water or rinse the small motor with water.
6. Reinstall the filter and rear cover back to the original place. Dehumidification facilities. When filling the water cooling device, use pure water as much as possible. The pure water has high purity and few bacteria, which can reduce the growth of bacteria during the condensation process. The water in the sink should be added frequently to keep it at a safe water level, and it should be replaced regularly. After long-term operation, due to the blockage of dust and dirt, the air volume and cooling effect of the filter screen and the air curtain will be affected. Therefore, it is recommended to clean it every two weeks.
In summary, the editor of Best slat for broiler company describes the cleaning method of the Ventilation fan. I hope you can learn more about it through the introduction of the above editor.